Monday, March 12, 2012

Goddess Wheel Hair - a process

I have begun to explore different possible hairstyles for Goddess Wheel. The goal is to give the hair and make up designer our ideas of what we want and then she can use her professional skills to make it happen and look good. This past week I tried something:


This was my second attempt out of three. My first attempt did not have any of the volume that we're looking for and I forgot to take a picture of my third attempt. I'm working with braids, flowers in my hair (white or silver to match my costume), and LOTS of VOLUME.

Today I found these two pictures on google which inspired me:


I love both pictures. And I'm thinking of playing around with these ideas for a bit. I do want my hair to be down in the back but I love the poof thing in the front of the hair with the braids behind it/at the crown of the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment