Thursday, May 17, 2012

Something bigger

After laying on my couch watching TVs and movies trying to get rid of this eternal stomach virus for the past week, I was finally able to sing today. What a wonderful feeling that was. My voice was resonating, and it felt so good. I sat down at the piano and started playing through the score to The Fantasticks. The score must be pretty old because the pages aren't white anymore. They've got that old yellow-ish tint to them and they feel sort of...expired. It's pretty cool to be part of something so much bigger than myself.

I think I've found the reason why I'm like a never ending battery:
"The more you loose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have."
--Norman Vincent Peale.
That is the definition of me, my life, and what I stand for

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."
--Brian Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment