Tuesday, September 17, 2013

This & That

Yesterday morning I spent two hours researching possible photographers to use when I get my headshots taken. This morning we took our senior theater performance class picture for showcase. Tonight I began working on my senior thesis paper. I still can't believe that I'm a senior and yet somehow all of this feels like it's supposed to be happening. Well, it does and it doesn't. I'm still trying to process the fact that next September I will not be a returning student at Wagner College. I'm also still trying to put into words what all of this "senior year" crap feels like versus what I think it's supposed to feel like. But I guess this IS what it's supposed to feel like. It's confusing. Bizarre. Seems too soon. But also not soon enough. It's scary. But REALLY exciting. It's hectic. Busy. So far it's going by really fast. But not fast enough. It's also going by really slow. But not slow enough. The list of this and that is never ending. 

But one thing I know for sure. And this is something that I am positive about. There's no other side to this: I am so happy, proud, honored, and humbled to part of the Wagner College Senior Theater Performance Class of 2014. It's an amazing group of talented individuals. It's also an incredible group of really loving people. We began our journey together in the fall of 2010. And I'm so excited to see where our journey takes us this year and beyond. 
A silly shot of us laughing during our showcase photo shoot this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment