Saturday, December 31, 2011

Another 365 project!!

For hanukkah my parents got me this really cool Q & A a day book. It's a 5 year journal filled with 365 questions with writing space for 1,825 answers. Each day of the year has it's own question and you fill up the book answering the questions. At the end of each year you start over again and answer all the questions again but with a different or maybe the same answer. I started the book tonight after the clock struck 12 and it became January 1 2012. I answered the first question and decided that I would blog some of my answers. I looked through the book at all the different questions and realized that I probably won't be able to blog all of my answers because some of them might be offensive to other people. I mean, the journal is meant to be private after all, but I want to share what I feel is appropriate for the public.

Here's a link to the journal if anybody is interested in getting one:
http://www.amazon.com/Day-5-Year-Journal-Potter-Style/dp/0307719774

So here goes...

Jan 1 2012 - What is your mission?
#FULL OUT! Never stop moving. Keep smiling, continue to love, and be inspired. And finish this book!

2 comments:

  1. HI there

    I have just seen this book on Amazon and love the idea of it. I have ordered it and will start filling it in as soon as it arrives but the OCD in me means I want to start it on January 1st.

    On amazon I can see the questions for the first 6 days of January so am making a note of my answers and copy them in when it arrives but what is the question for the 7th January? I hope you can help and i look forward to seeing your answers in your blog.

    Lotster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I didn't see this comment earlier and being that it's now way past January 7th you probably don't need my help anymore. But I'm glad you chose to order the book! Have fun with it

      Delete