Monday, September 19, 2011

Inspire

This semester is filled with inspirational people, quotes, and speeches.

The thing that I love about Wagner is the nurturing environment that the theater professors create for their students. We are not expected to compare ourselves to our classmates. The only person I can or should compete against is myself.

I feel so lucky not only to be studying what I love but also to be doing it in a place like Wagner. Wagner students are dedicated, understanding, and ready to learn. We aren't snobbish or conceited. Talking to some of my friends, we're all inspired to be here, honored to be here, and feel lucky to be here.

One of my professors tells us that if we go to class and work hard we will get 1% better each and every day. I agree with him only some of the time because most of the time I feel like I'm improving much more than 1% each class.

No comments:

Post a Comment