Sunday, March 7, 2010

Welcome to hell week

The show is going to be beautiful. I was talking to Megan today and it's amazing how lights make it look like an actual show. The chunks are coming together, under some really cool looking lighting. I'm throwing myself into this show and absolutely loving it. My lifts with Jared today were the smoothest they've ever been. The dance is exhausting. When I throw myself into the bed, my chest is rising and falling so violently. It's a great workout!! And it's really fun to dance with the people I'm dancing with. We're all working so hard, and it makes me really proud of all of us. Also, today the scene between Doug and I was scary as heck! I feel like I actually forgot that I was talking to Douglas Fabian. And the look on Doug's face when he is about to show me the star-I felt like he was a pedophile or something. It was really sketchy. But I like it. When I got off stage I felt like I had been sucked into a vacuum and thrown back out again. It was weird. But cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment