Thursday, September 10, 2009

favorite photos of my fellow STACies (part 1)

I love the true emotion that shows in this one. Pictures of laughter always make me smile.

Her hair looks really great here. The flips have bounce to them.

Her new haircut and the funny face she is making makes her look like an animated cartoon character.

This is a really great, sincere smile.

When I get excited about something, I talk with my hands. I don't remember what I was excited about but it must have been something.

The casual smile here is really cute.

You can just tell that the wheels of her mind are churning.

I love the puffy cheeks. And her eyes are also sparkling.

This picture reminds me of Cassie hard at work during Children's Theater last year. The eyes are great the way they're so wide open.

I like how his eyebrows look raised. It gives a sort of life to his face.

You can tell he's searching for what to say next.

This looks like it could be the cover of a movie or book.

When I first looked at this picture it was shocking to the eyes because I didnt see a face.


No comments:

Post a Comment