Saturday, September 12, 2009

more favorite photos of my fellow STACies

Another person who talks with his hands. And I love what he's wearing.

When Megan gets excited things start to happen... like veins popping out of her neck!! gah

I like how the thumps up is centered in this picture and not her face.

"God bless my soul"

Kind of quirky here Mr.

Jess likes to pretend she's a tiger. And I love the one streak of really blonde hair in her bangs.

There is nothing distracting in the backround and this smile says "yeah i know how to be happy"

This looks like it could be on a first date when she realized "I like him and he likes me too! oh shucks, I'm going to start blushing. I better look down."

Zach, you have such a great smile here!

The official "let's creep out the new STACies" dude

This could either be the split second before a burst of laughter or a burst of tears...

I like how she's biting her lip in this one. It's different from the Hillary I usually see in school

What is she looking at? I wonder...

Did Molly really just ask Michelle that question? Great expression.

Plotting to say something whitty? The wheels in her head are churning...

Laughter is THE BEST medicine.

Straight on into the camera. And the colors of her hair, lips, Jacket, and skin look really well together

No comments:

Post a Comment