Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Time

ENN. TEST:
Mostly 7. A little 2, and a little 3 and all those other numbers to some degree.

VALUES:
Health/well being, improvement, respect
I've already blogged about all this so I'm not going to repeate myself.

ISSUES:
Liberalism
Ability to think for yourself
** And I'm adding time.

I know these lists are ever changing. And I was thinking about it. I'm an organized person. Everything has it's time and place. Sort of like a slot in my personal universe where each thing can exist. I think of my life in terms of chunks of time. Like right now I'm thinking that I have one more week of school and then I have President's Week break. (My last day of school is next Wednesday because I have ACDA on Thursday with Chamber Choir and an audition that Friday) I even break my days down in terms of time. School lets out at 2:40, from then until 4:30 I have rehearsal. From 4:30 until 6:30 I do homework. From 6:30-7:15 I eat and get ready for dance. Then I have dance until 8:45. I come home and finish off the rest of the night, showering and finishing homework. Somewhere in all of that I have to squeeze in practicing and sleeping. I guess my main issue with time is that there's never enough. Not enough time in a day, in a lifetime. I manage to get everything done, but it would be nice to have more time to do it. The documentary I made about Nutcracker dealt with time. It was my way of coping with the changing of time. Louise's ballet has an aspect of time in that she's growing up. Little Red experienced time because she also grew up. I'm a senior in high school... so that's time.

1 comment:

  1. i have became totally fascinated with time, so i know where you're coming from (:

    ReplyDelete