Monday, April 26, 2010

College!!

It's another one of those nights! I'm so excited I actually feel like I'm going to burst. I got a facebook message thread tonight from a all the musical theater majors class of 2014 that are going to Wagner next year about all hanging out in the city in May to meet each other. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I spent hours talking to different future class mates of mine. I've also gotten various wall posts and other messages from current freshman musical theater students. They keep saying how excited they are to meet all the incoming freshman! It's amazing how much support they show for us. It's a tiny school. About 1900 undergraduate. And the musical theater program has about 20 kids or less each year. So it's a really intimate group of people that I'm getting to know. And I cannot wait. I really think Wagner is going to be a great place for me to spend the next four years. AGHHHH!!!!! I can't wait for college

No comments:

Post a Comment