Friday, April 30, 2010

Jim Bonney workshop #5

I wish Jim was coming back to work with us. We did the higher and lower self exercises today. It was really interesting to do it again at the end of five workshops because of how open everyone has become to one another. It was a lot easier for me to put my higher self, mask, and lower self into words today than it was a few weeks ago. We worked on scenes again. I was the pregnant character again, haha. And my boyfriends were Doug and Matt. They both played the same character. It was kind of weird playing opposite both of them at the same time. I think it would have been better if it had only been one of them but it was definitely an experience! And who knows if I'll ever play a character whose dating two versions of the same guy every again? The best part about today's workshop for me was getting to yell and bitch them out. It's always fun to yell at somebody in a scene, but getting to yell at two people at the same time felt even better. I felt like I was in power and it was refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment