Friday, April 23, 2010

Rob workshop!! Day 1

Today we had to choose a photo partner. Mish and I were partners. We spent a lot of time outside taking pictures and thinking of our deep dark secrets that Rob had us write down on a piece of paper. I'm so used to taking silly pictures or smiling pictures. It was really fun to think of something that nobody knows and to be photographed while thinking about that. We also made the dance studio into a make shift photo studio and we got to take pictures of each other with Rob's camera as well. I think we got some really cool shots with that cause it's professional quality. Again, being vulnerable in front of the camera was kind of addicting. I want to do it again. Every time I have a "photo shoot" I'm reminded of how much I like taking pictures. This magazine is a really great idea. It's gutsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment